Strategic Cereal Farm Results Week – November 2021 This year, AHDB’s Strategic Cereal Farm activities are remaining virtual, with lots to get involved in from webinars to podcasts, all bringing to life the on-farm research relevant to your farm business.
Join a series of daily webinars from 12:30-2pm to hear the latest results from your local Strategic Farm in the East, West and Scotland.
Take part in our webinars on topics including managed lower inputs, flowering strips, cover crops, soil management and maximising your marginal land.
- Monday 15 November Can insecticide use be reduced with in-field flower strips?
- Tuesday 16 November Can a managed approach to lower inputs create a cost effective, productive arable enterprise?
- Wednesday 17 November Can cover and catch crops help create a more profitable arable enterprise?
- Thursday 18 November Can soil management practices build resilient production systems by improving soil health?
- Friday 19 November What makes land marginal? What to do with it both for a profitable business and a better environment?