Competition web site's! Has any one won!

whindy

Member
BASE UK Member
There is a lot of raffle sites on Facebook etc and some wonderful cars etc to be won. Most appear to be based in Ireland.
The prizes mostly stop their. Nearly a draw every night for a hi end prizes often a £50.000. Car with only 60% sell out.
They must be the biggest scam out there.
Any one actually won anything???
 

Exfarmer

Member
Location
Bury St Edmunds
There is a lot of raffle sites on Facebook etc and some wonderful cars etc to be won. Most appear to be based in Ireland.
The prizes mostly stop their. Nearly a draw every night for a hi end prizes often a £50.000. Car with only 60% sell out.
They must be the biggest scam out there.
Any one actually won anything???
Don’t you have fairies at the bottom of the garden?
 
It sounds a bit like the contests they run on Wave105FM, where you text "win" to the number and get a chance of the prize money (£125,000 this week) It costs £2 to enter and another £2 gets you 3 more entries. The prizes used to be smaller, such as £20,000, but it was just in our local area, but now they have weaned everyone onto it, the prize can be at any of their stations across the country so the catchment is huge. Hundreds of thousands must enter and they have to make millions every day from it..
 

Chae1

Member
Location
Aberdeenshire
Quite a few local people have won prizes off bounty hunters draw which is a fairly local one.

A friend has a motorcycle shop and he's supplied them with a few motorbikes for draws.

Better odds than the lottery. I have bought tickets for a few rare cars they have had up for grabs. Escort cosworth being one.
 

daveydiesel1

Member
Livestock Farmer
Location
Co antrim
Afaik if the tickets arent all sold the winner gets around 70% of the value of tickets sold which leaves the company with the other 30% plus they still have the prize for another raffle down the line. Theyl be makin a fortune
 

ColinV6

Member
My brother in law won an Audi RS3 on one by a company called 7day giveaways. Bought a couple of tickets. They generate a random number on google (all this while live streaming the draw) and his name came up.

He couldn’t believe it.!!
 

Tubbylew

Member
Location
Herefordshire

Been wondering what happened to these guys?
 

Is Red tractor detrimental to your mental health?

  • Yes, Red tractor increase my stress and anxiety

    Votes: 299 97.7%
  • No, Red tractor gives me peace of mind that the product I produce is safe to enter the food chain

    Votes: 7 2.3%

HSENI names new farm safety champions

  • 147
  • 0
Written by William Kellett from Agriland

Farm-safety-640x360.png
The Health and Safety Executive for Northern Ireland (HSENI) alongside the Farm Safety Partnership (FSP), has named new farm safety champions and commended the outstanding work on farm safety that has been carried out in the farming community in the last 20 years.

Two of these champions are Malcom Downey, retired principal inspector for the Agri/Food team in HSENI and Harry Sinclair, current chair of the Farm Safety Partnership and former president of the Ulster Farmers’ Union (UFU).

Improving farm safety is the key aim of HSENI’s and the FSP’s work and...
Top