sheep on keep

sean m

Livestock Farmer
if i send sheep away on keep does the land owner have to be registered as a sheep keeper,or as they are remaining under my control as long as movement licence etc is correct will that suffice @unlacedgecko@CopperBeech
Last edited:


Livestock Farmer
If it's within 10 miles set up a TLA- temporary land association- and you don't even need a license.
Over 10 miles then yes license and tick the box for remaining under your day to day control and it makes no difference to the landowner.

Latest Poll on TFF

  • Yes

    Votes: 22 15.1%
  • No

    Votes: 124 84.9%

JCB launches Fastrac ‘iCon’

  • 135
  • 0
Written by Charlotte Cunningham from CPM Magazine

JCB has launched new Fastrac 4000 and 8000 Series tractors with an all-new electronics infrastructure which is claimed to deliver higher levels of performance. According to JCB, the new Fastrac iCon operator environment has three key features: iConfigure – creating a bespoke control experience for every operator iConnect – integrating advanced precision agriculture technology iControl – redefining operation through new driveline software The 175hp to 348hp (133kW to 260kW) Fastracs feature the new iCon armrest console and touch-screen display to provide flexibility in operator allocation and operator information, as well as a new transmission control strategy to enhance operator comfort and powertrain efficiency, says the manufacturer...