SP Energy wayleave

Discussion in 'Tenant Farming, Subsidies, BPS & Legal Issues' started by RLSPlant, Jan 14, 2019.

  1. RLSPlant

    RLSPlant Member

    So I've taken on a bit of ground with power lines running across the land, 12 poles total (33kva) primary supply to the village and a single phase wire to a neighbour's water pump house

    I contacted sp energy once my offer was accepted and was abruptly told it had nothing to do with me as I wasn't the land owner and the previous wayleave details were protected under privacy laws , anyway now the ground is mine, I got in contact again and recieved the number of the wayleave department to call, ideally I would like to move the 2 pairs of poles nearest the road so I can put a road in without splitting the ground

    My question is, do I tackle this myself or is it best to contact a third party?

    I've added a map of my ground for referenced, circled blue is my boundary and you'll see the rest

    Thanks 20190114_110505.jpg 20181123_151719.jpg 20181123_152152.jpg
  2. Albo

    Albo Member

    If you are a member of the NFU and want to tackle it yourself give them a call. I had a electricity problem and couldn't get a straight answer. One call to the NFU and had a phone call from sp energy and everything sorted within 24 hours.
  3. RLSPlant

    RLSPlant Member

    Not a member of the NFU yet, is that the route of least resistance then?
  4. Albo

    Albo Member

    In all honesty if you can talk to someone that isn't a pleb at SP it helps, you might be able to sort that out without contacting the NFU. What dates are on the poles?
  5. RLSPlant

    RLSPlant Member

    It have to check them?

Share This Page