You’re probably more a rust risk than sept (depending on variety) ??I've spent a lot. Well, not really as it was all stock anyway and who wants to be left with opus after its use by date? Or three year old amistar? So crops look well and no disease despite it looking like 20 days of wet, humid weather since T1.
I've not got a price yet but heard it was c£450 for a ten litre tub.
Very limited Aviator left. Ascara I can get.
Just feels a very heavy fungicide use in the "dry" east. Can't imagine the septoria in the wet west.
Yes, thats the options I'm looking at and not a huge difference.0.75 Revystar or 0.8 Elatus or 1.2 Ascra all within pence per ha of each other........was favouring Elatus due to excellent rust control but still 7-10 days off T2 so will see what weather we get between now and then and forecast
Are you also doing a spray miss like you do with biostimulants to see if the Revystar pays it's way?
5th og june will be too late.Is the flopet worth bothering with??? For the cost of the folpet, which is what 8-10 quid a ha surely a 10ers worth of extra Sdhi mix would do more good.
Don't know what I'll use at T2 yet I'm drawn towards ascra but may go with elatus if rust is about. At the moment I'm trying to work out what to do about T2 timings. I go on hols next Wednesday which is too early for T2 but don't get back until 5th June which will be 3 and a half weeks plus between T1 and T2. T1 was only teb so will have well and truly run out of steam by then. I'm consoling myself in the fact that the new Chems have kick back so I should be able to get myself out of stook if things go pear shaped in the mean time.
The other option is a T1.5 which I'm not keen on.
That’s how I see it, spend a bit more on the chem that worksIs the flopet worth bothering with??? For the cost of the folpet, which is what 8-10 quid a ha surely a 10ers worth of extra Sdhi mix would do more good.
My sheepman says we're having a big heatwave . he's normally spot on , he forecast this crap we're having nowIf it keeps raining every other day into June then the full rate will pay
need a dry week to use lower rates or cheaper products
half a tonne a ha extra pays for a lot of chemical
wet years ( rain twice a week )the yield increases from high rates is 3 to 5 tonnes per ha
even the best disease resistance needs help
if it stopped raining after next week end till 20 June then lower rates would be fine here but forecast gives rain every day for a week