How long should I leave a grass field that is going into wheat this autumn before I get the soil sampled? Field has just been cleared and will be sprayed off in 2 weeks or so. Digestate was applied 5 weeks ago. My agronomist says not to do it till spring? The man who samples says it will be ok now? I don’t want to get a false reading so would rather wait if that is the best.