Umbilical

Mc115reed

Member
Livestock Farmer
Before buying anything ask yourself… “how much pain can I f**king handle” … pumping really isn’t for the faint hearted and pumping with f**ked kit really really isn’t for the faint hearted.. remember when buying second hand Slurry kit 95% of people don’t sell slurry kit until it’s f**ked .. the other 5% sell it because it’s broken them mentally and physically and they’ve thrown in the towel …

when it’s going well it’s the best job in the world imo … when it’s not going well, putting your head in the PTO seems a kind way too end it
 

Is Red tractor detrimental to your mental health?

  • Yes, Red tractor increase my stress and anxiety

    Votes: 312 97.2%
  • No, Red tractor gives me peace of mind that the product I produce is safe to enter the food chain

    Votes: 9 2.8%

HSENI names new farm safety champions

  • 158
  • 0
Written by William Kellett from Agriland

Farm-safety-640x360.png
The Health and Safety Executive for Northern Ireland (HSENI) alongside the Farm Safety Partnership (FSP), has named new farm safety champions and commended the outstanding work on farm safety that has been carried out in the farming community in the last 20 years.

Two of these champions are Malcom Downey, retired principal inspector for the Agri/Food team in HSENI and Harry Sinclair, current chair of the Farm Safety Partnership and former president of the Ulster Farmers’ Union (UFU).

Improving farm safety is the key aim of HSENI’s and the FSP’s work and...
Top