Chaired by Christopher Horne, Department of International Trade
This session explores the new technologies in crop disease and fertiliser management including smart tools, new products and techniques.
- Dr Chris Hartfield, NFU introduces the NFU’s Plant Health Strategy
- Fraser Black, CHAP CEO provides an update on Crop Pro, a smart support decision tool, which matches local growth stage to pest and disease risks – and provides spray window forecasts using bespoke weather monitoring
- Fiona Burnett from SRUC explores sustainable solutions and research into sustainable disease control.
- Chris Gamble, Olmix looks at the benefits of biostimulants and how they should form a more routine part of the crop health armoury to boost crop resilience.
- Natalie Wood, Yara provides evidence-based nutrient decision making to get more from your soils and crops.
- Angela de Manzanos Guinot: Fungi Alert is a new soil health sensor that identifies what pathogens are present in the soil - a critical starting point to creating healthy soils and healthy crops
Chris Horne - Department of International Trade
Fiona Burnett, Professor of Applied Plant Pathology and Head of Knowledge Exchange - Scotland’s Rural College (SRUC)
Natalie Wood, Country Arable Agronomist - Yara UK and Ireland
Dr Chris Hartfield, Senior regulatory affairs adviser - NFU
Fraser Black, CEO - CHAP
Chris Gamble - Olmix
Angela de Manzanos Guinot, CTO & Cofounder - FungiAlert
2.2 KB Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator: