A bit more complicated....How do you do it for NH intellisteer ?
Thanks will do that in the morning !A bit more complicated....
On the Display go to Diagnostics > RDI
1. Press right arrow until you see “Configurations”
2. Press down arrow once
3. Press right arrow until you see “DGPS Config”
4. Press down arrow until you see SBAS Sats
5. Press right arrow twice. You’ll see a cursor flashing.
6. Press down arrow until you see “Disabled”
7. Press left arrow once
8. Press up until you see PRN136
9. Press right arrow once
10. Press up until you see “Heed Health”
11. Press the Enter button
12. Press ESC button to get back to Home screen. On second line of RDI screen you should see 136 and you should have DGPS fix after 5-10 minutes.
If you get lost then press the ESC button multiple times to get back to the first screen and try again.
If you still get lost then contact your dealer.
EGNOS is always functional. There’s always at least 2 satellites pushing out the correction. You just need to be receiving the service from the right bird.Does, anyone know when Egnos will be functional?
It sounds like it's defaulted to Egnos and you haven't noticed. Which is what happened to our drilling tractor a couple of years ago: couldn't work out why we had wide gaps in the OSR, until we looked at the 'correction source' and twigged it wasn't set to RTX, doh...Glad it’s not just our 750 that’s not been picking up egnos then, Shame the barsteward thing won’t pick up RTX anymore either
Should still be live 12mts lasts for the other one will just be a trimble receiver not sure what system it looked a good system when it could do everything it just got released to soonRe subscribed just before we started maize drilling, think we are having somone out to look at it, boss didnt realise we’ve been running it on egnos for a good while now, the other gps system seems to be working fine now apparently not used it myself yet but the boys are getting on great with it