limited use vehicle


I would like to change a pickup to limited use.
one form is the v112
which is the other?

how do people go about doing it- send to dvla or go to post office?
send current photos with valid mot??


Rs chunk

Is it not a v70 you use. Just go to a post office that deals with vehicle tax they should be able to help or just print off the form you need of the gov website and send it by post you don’t need photos or a valid mot.

Latest Poll on TFF

  • Yes

    Votes: 22 14.9%
  • No

    Votes: 126 85.1%

JCB launches Fastrac ‘iCon’

  • 170
  • 0
Written by Charlotte Cunningham from CPM Magazine

JCB has launched new Fastrac 4000 and 8000 Series tractors with an all-new electronics infrastructure which is claimed to deliver higher levels of performance. According to JCB, the new Fastrac iCon operator environment has three key features: iConfigure – creating a bespoke control experience for every operator iConnect – integrating advanced precision agriculture technology iControl – redefining operation through new driveline software The 175hp to 348hp (133kW to 260kW) Fastracs feature the new iCon armrest console and touch-screen display to provide flexibility in operator allocation and operator information, as well as a new transmission control strategy to enhance operator comfort and powertrain efficiency, says the manufacturer...