Creating a parcel for buying selling

Discussion in 'Tenant Farming, Subsidies, BPS & Legal Issues' started by B R C, Jan 27, 2019.

  1. All the buying/selling of land I have done in the past has been with whole parcels i.e. No new areas titles created. How do you creat a new parcel with a separate title i.e. It's easy to mark it physically but who actually measures and records it for the land registry? TIA
  2. 5020man

    5020man Member

    Ordnance Survey did ours for the Land Registry.

    5020 man
  3. Nearly

    Nearly Member

    North of York
    Need to get it professionally mapped to scale and then registered with LR as separate piece. Probably through solicitor.
    Sold half a dozen 1/10 acre pieces here.
    Costs involved but return needs to be there too.
  4. Recoil

    Recoil Member

    South East Wales
    We recently had a proper plan done which is suitable for the land registry and our solicitor used to split a piece of ground. We sent a rough sketch and paid £150+vat for the proper plan to be done. It probably took the guy about five minutes but satisfied land registry. I can send you his details if you like.

Share This Page