Looking for any advice about white mould in silage. It has been confirmed as mycotoxin of various forms including penicillin type. However we have used bugs additive for last 3 years and silage has not improved . It is a late crop harvested as one crop in early July and is quite dry. Ensiled with cling sheet and top sheet. Purchased a shear grab to minimise disruption to pit face but still getting pockets of mould within the bite of silage . Using a clay binder in our ration to mop up the mycotoxin but it's all added cost ! It's for suckler herd and followers, use big bale silage for ewes and it is perfect. We have a large pit , 60 feet wide , and it's been suggested that we don't get across it quickly enough . Any thoughts , experiences , remedies?