I got my fingers burnt last year dd'ing a 20acre field. It was drilled in late May but along came the drought and not one seed germanated. I plan on trying again this year with a simtech. My question is do I go earlier this year ( this week) or hold off until no frost is more certain but risk dry weather again. North wales about 650' above see level.