• Modern farmhouse with beautiful gardens
• Extensive range of livestock buildings
• Productive run of Grade 2 and 3 land
• Productive grazing land
• Attractive pockets of woodland
• Outstanding views over the Exe Valley
• In all 113.36 acres (45.86 Hectares)
• Available as a whole
Raddon Barton offers a rare opportunity to acquire an excellent commercial livestock farm with extensive modern farm buildings. The farm buildings offer spacious and well ventilated livestock housing along with a modern grain store with potential for alternative uses such as change of use to residential under Class Q, a large machinery/straw barn and general purpose buildings.
The main residence at Raddon Barton is a modern 5 bedroom farmhouse with extensive gardens and views looking south over the Exe Valley.
The land is predominantly arable with a mixture of level and sloping land rising up to Raddon Top.
Raddon Barton is being marketed at a guide price of £1,800,000. For further information contact Stags Farm Agency on 01392 680059 or visit stags.co.uk.